Saturday, October 31, 2009

Harry Potter family

Here is a super hard halloween quiz: See if you can tell who the real Harry Potter character is?















And also the scary boys. Donavan didn't want to take this costume off. I wouldn't either if I had muscles like that.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute girls! Autumn's hair looks red--was it colored? Like the whole Harry Potter theme! Bubba looks awesome. You my friend, look frightening. Hunter would have been in hysterics if he had seen you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad to see you got caught up on commenting on my blog. My life is fulfilled now. Please don't ever lag behind again.

    P.S. I am into nice, sweet pumpkins, not scary vampire ones. You might try my way for Halloween next year so that you don't scare all those sweet innocent church children who will surely have nightmares until next Halloween because of you.

    ReplyDelete