
2,010 calories
131 g fat (68 g saturated)
153 g sugars
I read on the internet one day an article about the worst drink in America. The #1 worst offender to health consciousness everywhere would be the one pictured above along with its glorious statistics . It's called the Cold Stone PB&C shake. It stands for peanut butter and chocolate and it is not for the faint of heart or stomach. I like many of you had the overpowering urge to run and buy one. It was delicious but I think I may have diabetes now...
Oh my gosh!! Why do you insist on eating daily red meat AND consuming shakes that are chock full of a day's worth of calories, and a week's worth of fat?! I'm not going to lie, it sounds delicious but with those statistics, our parents will probably outlive you. STOP the insanity!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Way to post THREE times. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work.