Monday, February 16, 2009

Hot New Interior Decorator











We have decided to hire an interior decorator to work on our upstair loft area. You may have heard the buzz about him. Donavan.....He's so hot right now...........Donavan.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! I've got one of those too! We should pair them up I bet they'd be like this amazing duo in diapers! LOL! Of course, I also have a 5 year old who is seriously wicked in the art of wallpaper ripping. Oh haven't you heard? it's all rage! especially in houses that are rented. Yeah! So Awesome! He did such a good job, we're thinking they'll just wave the deposit completely. (Right in our faces! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids ruin EVERYTHING. I remember my dad used to rant "Can't I have ANYTHING nice?!?!?!" I find myself thinking the same thought way to often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of those artsy tattooed tyoes, I see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does your child live to see another day? It must be becuase he is your 4th & you've grown tired of disciplining. If Hunter drew on our sofa, Lexi would be our only child. (I know how much you like it when people refer to their pets as their "children.") hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah, I love jumpy jump and will play it until the day I die. In fact, please play it at my funeral as they wheel in the coffin.

    ReplyDelete