Autumn is the newest member in our family to join the church. The guy conducting the meeting was funny because he had the kids stand up and look at the audience and then he told the kids, "See all those people? You're better then all of them." He warned them it was just temporary though since we all make mistakes. Speaking of mistakes, I'll tell you about one tomorrow...That's what we call a tease in the business.
Wow this blog IS Westacular! I'm glad to be the first commenter so I can officially initiate the comment section.
ReplyDeleteAutumn, congratulations. You made a great decision to be baptised. I love your beautiful new dress!
BTW, does anyone here know how I can get a hold of 1000 monkeys typing on 1000 typewriters, or movies editing...something or other?
Dear Candice, thank you for coming to the baptism but please stop doing drugs. I don't know what monkeys and typewriters watching movies has to do with anything.
ReplyDeleteYAY Autumn! Okay, so i've just realized something looking at your family picture and knowing your true heights. Hannah is as tall as me.. she has to be! LOL! So I took the plunge and followed this blog.. almost didn't though.. there's some creepy guy's picture on the profile. Down right scary. sereiously. Slightly disturbing, even. He's not related to you guys is he? LOL!
ReplyDeleteYour family is beautiful! Congrats to your daughter. Getting baptized is a huge step, so kudos to her!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of the family blog. I am glad you decided to join...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on having two of four baptized now... you are one up on us! :-)
Well well well......welcome to the blogging world. So glad you joined us! So happy to see pics of the family (since I've still not received my Christmas picture). Interesting music selection (and by interesting, I mean frightening). Love the picture of you. That must be recent as I don't remember you looking so tan last time I saw you. Good work!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what everyone is complaining about. This music rocks!
ReplyDeleteIf I were you I'd add some classic Def Leppard (and delete the other crap). I'm just sayin....it makes the most sense.
ReplyDeleteLOL, my boys got so excited when they heard Yo Gabba Gabba! LOL You got their approval! :D
ReplyDeleteWelcome West family and congrats to Autumn on her baptism!!
ReplyDeleteNoooooooooooo!!! Not Yo Gabba music!!!! I hear that all day long!! Argh!!!