We just got back from merry old England this week. We saw many a sight and had much fun. However, the best thing about England was their candybars. This was one of my favorites.

The description on the side of the bar reads "biscuit and raisin". Yummy. Sorry girls, go get your own candy bar.
FINE! I will... and mine won't have dumb raisins in it either. LOL! I'll hold out for Caramel... yum so much better!
ReplyDeleteLove the candy bar! Crazy... but hey, it got you to buy it... great add campaign, right? Jenni
Sounds interesting. Doesn't sound like I'd like it, hehe. Did you ever find out about the trash cans???
ReplyDeleteOf course it's not for girls...it would say "Chocolate" if it was.
ReplyDeleteLady Glamis- Yes. A lady from Dyson actually posted on Kasie's blog and gave the explanation that terrorists used them to drop bombs in so they removed them. Hopefully terrorists won't start turning their attention to toilets anytime soon or I won't ever go back to England.
ReplyDeleteJenni- I really shouldn't have the best part of England was the candy bars. You and your nice family were the best. Out of respect for our visit I would hope that you would seal off the room we stayed in forever and never let anyone else stay in it.
Sapp family- I feel like maybe the company has tricked girls and they are already buying it. Much like the system tells young girls that they shouldn't date men with face tattoos or be competitive bodybuilders, but it just makes them want to do it even more. In fact, to prove this point, a recent study among girls aged 1-17 asked them what their life aspirations were and #1 by far was that after winning the women's bodybuilding championship that they could then pick up their face-tattooed husband with their right hand and their trophy in the left. It's pretty specific especially for the younger girls, I know.
No, you cannot have a copy of my talk. And that's final!
ReplyDeleteI think Swedish fish recently did a campaign that talked about how fruity treats were just for girls...
Candice, I look forward to speaking with you on Sunday and even though you are not sharing your talk with me beforehand as requested, I will extend an "olive branch" to you and allow you to speak an extra 15 minutes so that you don't feel rushed. You're welcome.
ReplyDeleteGirls don't want those dumb candybars anyway. Who wants a candybar with raisins in it?! Lame!
ReplyDelete